sunnuntai 13. elokuuta 2017

I was watchin' the channel zero

I was waiting for the storm in the candle light last night, but it never arrived. What a disappointment! I love the thunder storms and unfortunately there haven't been any decent in this summer. Yesterday  it passed by Tampere and we got just a little bit tears from the sky. 
I've settled in better a day by day and the new dwelling starts to feel already like home though there is still a lot to do. All walls are too white and they require new pictures in a nice frame and in addition I need to cover and fix a rococo chair which is waiting for me in the cellar. That chair is a chaos and I've been moving the project forward all the time. I know there is hundreds of small nails under the cover and they are so difficult to remove; my hand starts to ache if I only think of it. Instead of demolishing the old treasure I've been watching the sixth season of Sons of Anarchy which is getting more and more violent. I had a long break with it because it felt that the  plot is in stuck, but now I have gone several episodes through and it tastes again. 
I also started to read a book about Richey Edwards which I stole from my beloved who didn't read it yet. Manic Street Preachers is fairly unfamiliar to me, but Richey's story is more than interesting. Sometimes I've dreamed of vanishing even myself and kind of I have done it in some level. 
My weekend was pretty good with the candles, book, music and SOA. Hope you had a good time as well. 

7 kommenttia:

  1. That book sounds intriguing, even though I'm not very familiar with Manic street preachers myself either :)

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. So far the book has been good and very interesting ^^ Should listen to Manics more :)

      Poista
  2. Mielenkiintoisen kuuloinen tuo tuoliprojekti, vaikkakin työläs. Lopputulos tulee olemaan kuitenkin varmasti kaiken vaivan arvoinen! :) Ihana tuo kauristrofee, minulla on juuri kovasti jokin samankaltainen etsinnässä.

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. Kaikkein työläintä on repiä se jumalaton määrä nauloja irti siitä, jotka edellinen tuunaaja on sinne upottanut. Muuten prosessi sujuu mukavasti.. mistähän saisi inspiksen :D Yritän myös etsiä lisää kalloja, mutta ei huvittaisi maksaa liikoja.. Toisaalta voisi löytyä metsästä ihan ilmaiseksikin, jos kävisi penkomassa metsästäjien teurasjätteitä :D

      Poista
  3. In the first picture, you reminds me Ian Curtis for some reason...
    xoxo <3

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. I can't see that, but I take this as compliment :D

      Poista
  4. I would gladly give you some of my weather! I'm just outside of New Orleans, Louisiana, and it won't stop raining here!

    VastaaPoista